Shoe of the week: Emerica Heretic Westgate
color-way: Black w/ Green
weight: 13 ounces (for a size 9)
construction: New for Winter 2013, the Heretic is an absurdly durable, cupsole who's claim to fame besides durability is support. While Emerica plans on releasing a brand new Brandon Westgate this Spring they felt this new model was the best current fit for skateboarding gnarliest team's gnarliest skater. We at the Shack can't wait to see Westgate test this shoe's limits this week at the MADE premier on Thursday night.
• Foam footbed cushions bottom of feet for softer landings.
• New lightweight, flexible cupsole features full-length high-impact G6 high-rebound foam midsole and gum rubber outsole to protect feet from heavy landings and improve stability.
• Triangle Tread pattern and solid heel tread panel provide maximum grip, better board feel and reduce wear for more confident skating.
• Seamless toe cap and Ollie area provide durability and better flick.
• Metal top eyelets.
• Combo logo on tongue and footbed.
• Metal Triangle logo on side.
Smooth Suede / Cracked NuBuck