Clip of the Week : Afternoon in the Park with Ryan Sheckler


No this was not a mistake nor did my account get hacked. I was actually lucky enough to find this video on Network A (Brower's new place of employment). While I hate on skaters that deserve to be hated on about as hard or even harder than anyone this dude's skating makes it tough for me to say anything but damn he rips. While his "coreness" and his "street cred" may have been seriously tarnished when he was seen crying on mtv and when the only skating you see him do is on ESPN its easy to right off Shecks but heres the deal. The kid still goes bigger than 99% of the other guys out there, he overcame what should have been a career ending injury, and he is one of only a select few that would be considered elite in park, street, and tranny. Hate if you must but watch this clip beforehand and then come with it. I, personally, cannot wait for this mythical Plan B video to eventually come out because I can only imagine the kind of footage he has put together over the amount of time they have made us wait.

Comments