Clip of the Week : Never Skatebored


Like you up until this point I had never heard of Jarne Verbruggen before watching this and your friend that said he's always liked Jarne is bullshitting you. If you are questioning my patriotism I don't blame you. It does feel like my last however many "Clips of the Week" have been different euro/canadian skaters or skate companies but I can't help it. This video in particular shows a young guy having a blast doing stuff that is barely comprehensible but when it looks like your having fun doing it the otherwise impossible level of skating seems far more relatable. I'm not inferring that all American skaters don't do this I am just saying in this 6 minute edit Jarne does, and its awesome. Now meet and enjoy Jarne Verbruggen and his "Never Skatebored" part. 

Comments