Clips of the Week : Epicly Later'd Dylan Rieder

I know everyone and their brother is posting clips and video put out by the now late Dylan Rieder and trust me when I say they are ALL worth watching (yes even the Mind Field part that Dylan himself hated). From his introduction to the skateboarding world in "Time to Shine" by Transworld where he got the ending part in at only 18 years old to his new parts including his Huf Shoe promo part and Cherry, Dylan was always able to somehow combine style, speed, and technicality. Its a near impossible balance that only a handful of skaters have ever been able capture and probably none better than Dylan himself. Since everyone has seen most of his parts, the Gravis one is still my favorite, I figured I would instead post these videos that Pat O'Dell did that helps to show a bit of Dylan's struggles and accomplishments that helped make him one of mine and nearly everyone else's all-time favorites. Now enjoy getting to know Dylan.








Comments