Deck of the Week : Toy Machine Hand Gun


Company : Toy Machine
Skater : Daniel Lutheran
Width : 8.25
Construction : Standard 7 ply Canadian maple wood from the standard in wood, PS. Seeing Thrasher post a poll on which teams will compete in this years KOTR it made me reminisce about this past season that was aired on my new favorite channel, Viceland. Just like everyone who watched I was rooting for equal parts Toy Machine and Chocolate and Dan Lu was definitely a crowd favorite as well as one of mine. I'm not exactly sure who I want to see compete this year but I know I don't want to watch any more of Birdhouse though I would like to see Clint Walker lose so I am a bit torn on those guys. Either way KOTR this year will rule and Dan Lu will continue to rule. Now heres the raw files of his most recent full part which gave him some pretty serious SOTY consideration last year.

Comments